These 5 tips I believe are the most important tips to remember when you are playing Roulette.
Roulette can be a very exciting and easy game to pick up even if you are just a beginner. You must however, understand that like all casino games there is a house edge. You can however with these tips get the odds more in your favour than the average Roulette player.
1. Only ever play European Roulette. Usually you will have a choice of playing either American or European Roulette. The problem with American Roulette is that there is two zeros on the wheel instead of the European wheel which only has 1 zero. Playing American Roulette increases the house edge dramatically compared to the European wheel where the house edge is only 2.63%.
2. Understand the Payouts. Before you start betting on Roulette, understand what the odds are. For example inside bets, those are bets where you are picking numbers the odds are much higher but you also can have less of a chance of winning, unless you have a strategy to overcome this. Picking Red/Black for instance is even money but you have a better chance of winning on each spin of the Roulette wheel.
3. Have a Roulette Strategy. You must always have some kind of strategy to ensure that you have the best possible choice of winning. Without a strategy there is no discipline and without discipline you can’t win long term. I find it much better using a strategy to make decisions for me. If you keep chopping and changing between strategies you will generally miss winning runs in between. Follow your strategy through for the best results.
4. Have a Roulette Staking Plan. This is another important plan and should always be part of your Roulette Strategy. Given that the house edge on European Roulette is 2.63% means that on level stakes betting it is not possible to win Roulette long term. This is where a Roulette Staking plan comes in, basically this staking plan will increase your chances of winning because it increases your bets after a loss. There are a lot of Roulette Staking Plans around but an important thing to remember is that if you have one like the Traditional Martingale system you will not win long term. You want a plan where you don’t have to double your original bet each spin as you will end up hitting the table limit and wiping out your bankroll long term with a method like this.
5. Don’t let Emotions take over. I have seen it happen a lot in the past where a player will start losing and try and change their strategy. Just follow the strategy and try and have fun with it. As long as you have a good Roulette system and staking plan in place you have a much better chance of overcoming the losing streaks and winning again. When you let emotions take over you usually end up increasing bets, chasing losses, forgetting about your system and then the worst usually happens. You lose your entire bankroll.
For more information, tips, strategies and staking plans visit Roulette Strategies